The base color used on the miniatures is a spray paint, Krylon Khaki (#4291). The other uniform colors are all Vallejo paints as follows:
- Boots and gun stock: German Dark Brown (#70822)
- Helmet and blanket: Brown Violet (#70887)
- Belts and cap bill: US Field Drab (#70873)
- Gun strap: Light Brown (#70929)
- Skin: Sunny Skintone (#70845)
- Hair: Black (#70950)
- Metals: Oily Steel (#70865)
I washed the miniatures in Minwax Polyshade (Tudor Satin) and mounted them on 1" diameter washers. The ground cover is built up with Wood Filler and painted Vallejo Buff (#70976) and also washed with the Minwax. The "jungle" plants are aquarium plants cut to proportion (I think they need a wash of the Minwax too).
Miniatures are Old Glory.