Sunday, June 12, 2011

More Nappy Skirmish

Between out-of-town family being in and out of the house for the last couple of weeks and being sick, I really haven't done much of anything. But today is different - I am going to the club meeting to play in my first game of Hail Caesar! I'll bring the camera and make a report later...

Yesterday was an "illness recovery day" so no one came over and we didn't go anywhere. Besides cutting the grass, I painted a few figs and generally wasted away the day. I did manage to stage a few shots of some 25mm Victrix plastics...here they are:







1 comment:

  1. Experience the thrill of outdoor laser tag skirmish in a new and exciting way.
    It’s an ideal activity for kids and teenagers birthday parties!
    Mobile laser tag is an exciting, new and fun way to experience the thrill of outdoor skirmish.

    skirmish

    ReplyDelete