Sunday, January 31, 2010

Zombie Apocalypse Buildings

Well, it was a busy week, but I was able to make some terrain this weekend for Zombie gaming. I had already assembled one of the paper buildings from the set I bought from World Works, so I built another in the set and made the roofs for the two buildings.

  

I also - using textures available from simple internet searches - made some road ways. The roads are mounted on 1/8" thick artist's board and are double sided. One side for two lane (rural) roads and one side for city roads.



For one of the buildings, again using textures from an internet search, I made a small back yard with a privacy fence. The terrain is also mounted on the artist's board. I think it looks pretty darn good. I can't wait to use it a game. Hey, wait a minute...All Things Zombie can be played solo, and is very good solo. Ok, maybe Tuesday night after work I can try to avoid the hordes of zombies!

1 comment:

  1. Those look perfectly utilitarian--and they look pretty atttractive, too. I especially like the fire escape ladder and the cooling unit on the garage building. I'd certainly be up for playing ATZ again in the near future.

    ReplyDelete