Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ben! Matt!

As you will be able to tell from the next couple of posts, my brother was able to be here this weekend for a short visit. Work unexpectedly brought him to Denver and we were able to take advantage of that fortune - as good generals do - and parlay it into Big Battle DBN on Friday night, Black Powder American Civil War on Saturday and a Legends of the Old West skirmish on Sunday.

Ben, I am soooo glad you were able to get here and stay a couple of extra days...and I am also grateful to your wife and new daughter for sanctioning the extra time too. I know how hard you work and how many hours are involved in that...and I miss you, man. So, being able to socialize with you and enjoy our hobby together was very special.

Also, Matt - a special buddy of mine - was able to spend the weekend here as well. He's a terrific friend and an even better person and dad. Thanks for being a part of this special weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment